Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Day 74: Home again, home again, jigidy jog!

North Carolina! (((sigh))) Look at that sky!Dipping down to South Carolina...I love this ivy, it was everywhere! For those race fans out there we passed by Darlington...
We went through this little town and I spotted this brightly colored house, I couldn't resist taking a picture of it.
I've posted pictures of corn fields and other farms across country, so here are some from the Carolinas.This is a true southern farm...tobacco.
And I believe this is a cotton field.
Here are some Carolina pine trees.Here are the palm trees I've missed so much!
Back into North Carolina. Notice the small sign to the left...Brunswick County! We're getting closer...
14 miles...this seems like the longest part of the trip!7 more miles...
3 more miles...

entering town...Home...We pulled into our spot to find our wonderful friends here at the campground had left a bunch of festive balloons welcoming us home!

Thank you for taking this journey with us...it has been great sharing some of our summer with y'all.

No comments: