Sunday, June 29, 2008

Day 44: Daydreaming

Wow! I can't believe it has been one week since I started working at the registration desk here at the Medford/Gold Hill KOA.
We have met so many interesting people. I am amazed at how many people travel up this way in rented RVs that are from other countries. This is the typical RV they drive up in, not a bad way to see the country, eh?
I want to go to Europe and RV!! How cool would that be? Of course we'd have to hit the hot spots.... But once we came to the boot called Italy, I may never go home again! Rome,

;>)Venice,
Tuscany! (((sigh)))
Okay, back to the US, wonderful country that it is!

I just can't help but daydream whenever I meet someone here from Germany, or Switzerland, or England, or even Canada!

(note: all the photos and maps were found using Google images)

No comments: