Sunday, May 18, 2008

Day 7 Gunnison, CO

I woke up with a migraine type headache, I think from the pressure of going up and down the mountains. It was so cold we couldn't leave windows open and my headache from yesterday had escalated. Glenn & I rode into Gunnison to do laundry this morning and then went to the Gunnisack Restaurant. We had seen an ad for them in a visitors book we'd gotten about Gunnison. Glenn got fish and chips and I got the nachos with chicken. YUMMY. This cowboy salt and pepper shaker holder is made of horse shoes. Pretty cool, huh?

My headache was so bad though I couldn't eat it all. I went home, put laundry away and slept for an hour or so before we went to Mom & Dad's for dinner. I felt so much better after my nap!

I tried not to whine, since this sign was above our table at the restaurant.

No comments: